As humans have finally gone back to school and work
– and then stay home again for cold weather (for the love of dog) – and then go back again –
I have had time to “paws” and reflect (heh, heh, get it? I love dog humor!) on my New Year’s Resolutions.
So, here they are for 2015, in no particular order:
- I will increase my Jedi force to get to sleep on the bed more.
- More Jedi mind tricks for food from the kitchen
- I will stop chewing and eating inedible items when my peeps are gone (starting now – not counting the army men from yesterday that I threw up in the middle of the night – please, punishment enough)
- I will stop dragging my ears in my food. (I need a hair net)
- I will stop licking my junk.
- I will use my nose powers for good, not for the trash.
- I will stop eating toilet paper (I tried giving it up for lent with no success)
- I will not growl when the little one comes by my bone.
- I will stop excitement peeing.
Wait… just to be clear, New Year’s Resolutions are things that you have no intention of holding on to, right?
If not, I need to revise this list. I’m a dog after all.